Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you do NOT have a job and have all the time in the world. I travel on business so do NOT have that much time to waste.

My kids are in medical college and they do NOT go to Museums like what you predicted.

I have 4 EAD/AP and H1B's to fill and I travel a lot so my company takes care of all the attorney costs for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailoor View Post
Chandini ji,

Please read the whole thread content before you write down the emotional CRY conclusion. If you do not understand clearly, when your Kids/GrandKids say "Children Musuem", you may end up taking them to your EAD/AP//H-1B/F1 "Documents Musuem"...

I responded to one of the member's question ---
" Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out? "

Members who did EAD/AP filing after July 2007, does not pay for the EAD/AP renewal. When I mentioned EAP/AP expenses, the member was of the assumption - the Attorney fees.

I wanted to explain that the EAD/AP renewal cost was mainly the USCIS fees, not the Attorney fees....
The applicants who filed EAP/AP prior to July 2007 need to pay for every renewal.

Hope you are clear now.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote