:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute sage2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Default hosting visiting members, sharing rooms, donating/receiving miles

Hi folks,
As we near the advocacy event, we are trying to coordinate and help members who are travelling from across the country to DC.

- If you are looking for someone to share a hotel room with and want to be connected with another person in the same boat please email hotelsharing.iv.march2013@gmail.com.
Folks living in the DC,MD,VA area who are willing to host visiting IV members are also welcome to send an email to the above email id. Your help is much appreciated.

- If you wish to donate flight miles or are a participant flying in to DC and would like to get connected to a miles donor, please email miles.march2013.advocacy@gmail.com . We will connect the airline miles donor and requested recipient and you can take it from there.

And as always, we re-iterate the request to encourage your friends to Contribute to IV. Please talk to 10-15 friends and educate them about our cause and the need for grass-roots advocacy using the IV platform. Help us Help you.