India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Opinions about Idhasoft

Hi Folks,

My wife is in the process of entering the job market after 4 years after finishing her Master's degree in Computer Science. She took the time off because we had a baby. She is looking for entry-level jobs in Atlanta, GA area. But, she has not had any luck yet. She has EAD, thanks to our I-485.

She recently got a call from a company called Idhasoft. It is an Indian consulting company. It is not in the league of Infy, Wipro, Cognizant, etc. Also, reviews on Glassdoor revealed that of the 18 reviews, 5 are neutral, 6 are satisified, and 7 are dissatisfied and only 40% recommend this company to their friends. Infy, Wipro, etc. is recommended by 70+% from employees to their friends with more positive reviews than negatives.

Idhasoft wants to train her for 1 month. They are asking for $1000 deposit to make sure we don't run away. After the training, they will start the placement process.

Given the negative reviews and their asking for payment is scaring us. I just wanted to get opinions from anybody who is currently an employee or was a former employee who might be able to shed some light on this company.

Thanks in advance.
Priority: July 2007 EB2 India
Contributed to IV: $550
Attended Advocacy Days 2011 in Washington, DC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote