:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Well said. Thanks needhelp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp! View Post
Thank You IV... The team never fails to inspire. I had a great experience learning from you all. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this good cause again.

To all those watching and waiting for things to happen, I want to share what I read recently.

1) STAND UP NOW: This is not going to happen if you sit behind your desk reading the forums and typing at your keyboard. Congress is not going to come asking you what you want. Don't be afraid to stand up and make your voices heard. And not just through emails and phone calls.

2) SHOW UP: We need to show up wherever the lawmakers and their representatives are, locally, in DC, wherever. We need to show up by extending our support through contributions.

3) Finally, DON'T LEAVE. We may have to keep showing up for this, but we are not going to leave until our issue is resolved.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote