India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Just travelled via Swiss Air in Jan. your international flight is from the same terminal (i think terminal D). You will not be allowed to go out of the terminal. If you do change your terminal you have to go through passport control. I asked an officer if I could go to other terminals for shopping since my terminal had no good shops. He looked at the passport and said NO. I had to stay on the same terminal.

At port of departure, all they ensure is if you have the valid documents to be considered for entry in that final destination country. since you valid document for India and US. There is nothing to worry. I am in the same boat and have travlelled, Switzerland, Amsterdam, paris and Austria in the last 12 months. The only thing I would avoid would be the London HEathrow Airport.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote