India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great news

IV - Thanks for the hardwork. Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Guys,

Can we show some maturity here, please? There is no need to go off the reservation because of every other news article. In next few weeks/months, there will be lot of noise. You got to have the ability to filter out this noise from real information.

Have we not shared already, multiple times, that the bill will contain -

1.) Recapture (from unused GC since 2001)
2.) Elimination of per-country limits
3.) Exemption for dependents
4.) Exemption for US STEM graduates
5.) Ability for H-4 to work (if your country of origin reciprocates the same)
6.) 60 days Grace period on H1

And then there are other helpful provisions. We ask you to stay together and not lobbing grenades for no reason.

Even when most of our provisions are in the bill, the bill also has to pass. For bill to pass, everyone involvement is REQUIRED. If anyone thinks that someone else or some other group will carry this bill, please stop dreaming. Every group will have to do their share, and high-skilled immigrants stuck in the backlogs have to do ours.

Stay together, filter out the noise, be smart about digesting information and responding, and get ready to actively do your share. It sure will be hell of a ride.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote