:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
You either blind or illiterate. Did you not read the list of provisions in the bill? Do you want a separate bill that says "Bill to EB-3 backlogs for open.247"? Which part of "comprehensive" bill concept do you not understand?

Ignorance and arrogance, both are oozing out of your post. Lets take you on your word. Rather than pissing all over yourself with your arrogance, why don't you go on hunger strike?

You are not doing anything special that others are not doing. You work for yourself, not because you have special passion to fuel economy. So is everyone else, including citizens. If you regret leaving your country, you are free to go back. Who is stopping you? Bye Bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumum View Post
Dear open.247,

My sincerest sympathy for you my friend .

I think you had asked IV before you came to US and somebody here has chained you so you have no way to go back .

My dear friend if you are so highly educated and all 9 yards why are you rubbing your booty in this classic american slavedom .

Please take your benvolent pussy face and cry in front of somebody who really has it .

Guys like you with half pumped up ass and knowledge screwing up the indian face ,I hope you are from the great side of AP wherein you guys languish US to be the place of eternity .
Rather than crying and keeping a p***Y face please do something better for yourself by going somewhere else since you are so highly educated .

Problem is you guys have it too easy over here and cannot get your fat ass out of this luxury ,Go back or go anywhere who in the world called you here or will stop you .

Mercy nowonder they are not clearing immigration for legals since we have substance like this,May all have peace ...
WOW! I have seen this over and over again. Why do IV members isolate and bully people who don't share the same point of view. open.247 is probably just venting out. Be supportive of every individual and get people together, don't isolate them.

If you read your post again.. arrogance is oozing out from both your post too. I sincerely wish you will be able to see it.

Have a good weekend.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote