:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of
Default sab becharee ke pichee lag gaye??

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
You either blind or illiterate. Did you not read the list of provisions in the bill? Do you want a separate bill that says "Bill to EB-3 backlogs for open.247"? Which part of "comprehensive" bill concept do you not understand?

Ignorance and arrogance, both are oozing out of your post. Lets take you on your word. Rather than pissing all over yourself with your arrogance, why don't you go on hunger strike?

You are not doing anything special that others are not doing. You work for yourself, not because you have special passion to fuel economy. So is everyone else, including citizens. If you regret leaving your country, you are free to go back. Who is stopping you? Bye Bye
my friend dont treat him like you own him.or dont talk to him the same language your boss uses for you, and since your wife wont take your crap you all taking out on a guy like you got a point like a typical desi to show off you are more smarter then him. of course everybody including you , me or anybody if is better off in india wont waste time here replying your post.
GROW UP MAN, you were not the only from your town who got h1b andshowed off every one and impressed your relatives.
so chill buddy and give everyone thier basic right to speak their mind.
and you really buddy ,,why you show yourself so polished when you see a beautiful women in elevator??
and i know this is going to hit you right in spot bcoz thats your reality??
isnt it?
have a great day.
and i know as soon as you will read this you will leave aside all important work and look for very powerful words to reply me.
but buddy why would you use bad language for that guy infirst place??????????think about it
thnx
have a great day
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.