India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
You are forgetting that this is 'comprehensive' reform and not STEM reform. You are viewing it narrowly because you are affected by F2A and you are STEM person. Just like someone posted about H4 visa. Comprehensive means comprehensive for family, employment, and everything else. Family part may cover F2A. If you want information on F2A you should talk to senators who care for F2A visa can help you.
I know it is comprehensive and if you read the contents right it includes exemption for dependents of high skilled folks right? and same with Ability for H-4 to work. So the proposals just don't address the primary petitioner of GC but rather his or her immediate family as well. I will keep the personal attack from you aside and try to be civil. My point is that if high skilled is covered in CIR and lets say it passes then people who are single and high skilled will be in a limbo when they get their green cards before marriage and have to bee separated from their spouse from outside U.S and looks like that wasn't part of the thought process in this proposal. Last time i spoke to Aman his words were we don't work on only this or that immigration issue and we work for the people with respect to immigration compared to what you seem to say where if you are high skilled and become a GC holder(through CIR) and single you are screwed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote