India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
The issue you described affects an extremely tiny minority of people. Can you find even 25 people affected by this right now on IV or other website ? And how many of them took part in IV donation or advocacy day? I bet you will not find. So why should IV leave big issues that affect more people and work for tiny minority. A friend of mine was unhappy that he applied for counselor processing of greencard but do not have EAD. He blames IV for his problem and has never done anything so that backlog clears and he gets his greencard fast. So this is why I said to stop thinking so narrow. If you want narrow bill item, you are free to meet your senator and ask him to help you. Nobody is stoping you for it in a free country.
I guess meeting the senator and congressman/women seem to be happening on the lines and will continue to happen in the state and district where i live and pretty much involved in that. You don't seem to understand a word of what i am saying and i was just seeing the issue before hand before it blows out. I know quite a few people in that situation like what i described. Why would they donate when nothing of that sort is covered in that? Some people were in IV chapter meetings and when they asked this specific issue about this they did not get a positive response. Would you pay for something when your concern is not being addressed? Stop being judgemental. Not here to thrash IV and i know they are doing whatever they can but making stupid arguments just doesn't count.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote