India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbirbagdu View Post
You don't understand my friend . Ofcourse all of us want GCs tomorrow but try to understand what i am saying . We all know , in reality , we won't get our GC as soon as we hope or think . Kudos to everyone's effort that US Govt is even considering this massive overhaul for broken immigration system . If we are saying IV has done this , then IV's efforts are greatly appreciated . The only question we are asking is that if the bill is implemented , are all the provisions going to be in effect from 2015 or Oct 2014 ? You don't have to be defensive or attack someone saying that you are impatient .. In broader terms , if this helps future EB2 or EB3 applicants we all are a happy community . But i am just saying that lot of us have waited for many years and were expecting a relief so what is the correct expectation now after looking at the bill text ?
Thank you for being mature in your reply. Yes it would be nice to have my GC in my hand today. But everything needs time and patience. We have been waiting patiently for a long time. Please be patient for little more time and we all will reach the finish line. I do not want to flame anyone but some of the questions made me feel like they are undermining the efforts done by IV. We both are on the same page now. Good luck to all of us.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.