India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slc_ut View Post
My priority date became current in May 2013 visa bulletin that was released on 04/10/13. I didnot see any activity on my I-485 until today. Do I need to wait until 05/01/13 to see the activity on my I-485 ? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
There is no way to check if your application is having activity other than getting transfer notice between service centers or RFE. I think we should ask USCIS to disable LUD system because it serves no purpose. Let us not waste time on them.
Wait for 30 days after you got current -- 06/01/13. Then raise just one service request. Note day, time, badge number and conversation details when you do it. If nothing happens after 180 days of being current all throughout and you have been a long term and ongoing contributor to IV, contact IV and we may take it up with USCIS. Do not waste time tracking or calling up many times. It does not help. Approvals are not in strict FIFO and thus tracking does not help. Give USCIS time to your application after you get current.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------
Bookmark and Share Compare