India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

You probably doesn't know what this means, nothing wrong with that. Allow me to explain. "Boehner not going to hold a vote on the Senate immigration bill" means that Speaker of the House will not bring the exact Senate version of the immigration bill in the Senate. But it also doesn't mean that he cannot bring House version of the immigration bill. Look for H.R.2131 - One of the House version of immigration reform.

If you follow the legislative process, you will see that large bills are almost always different in Senate and House. After the bills passes the two chambers of Congress, the two different bills go for reconciliation process so they can agree on the final version of the bill. That is a standard process.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.