:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripk View Post
Hi, I was wondering if the 5yr limit is with respect to priority date or current calendar date.
For Example if you filed for GC within 5years of graduating in EB3 category then are you eligible for STEM exemption? It is more than 5years if you count from current calender date so this is not clear to me.
Red this. It was posted earlier on this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
I apologize, should have noted clearly. As of now, 4th provision means

> STEM exemption from labor certification and numerical count if the priority date is within 5 years of earning STEM degree.

We will continue to push for provisions that are inclusive of long backlogged skilled immigrants. But to get this done, please engage more friends, colleagues, neighbors etc. This can be done if enough people step-up. We got the amendment introduced, and will try to get that on the House side as well. But will need everyone to recruit and engage more people.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote