India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
You cannot put the buden on 1 guy even if she/he is the President. Immigration bill is a large social change. Social changes are driven by public pressure, and the President can do his share. You and everyone who wants to see Immigration bill pass have to step up and do your share. Mearly saying "Lets see what the lameduck Whitehouse...." is not helping anyone. This bill is not about whether you like the President. Like any large bill, this bill will affects millions of lives. If people don't step up, if masses (which includes all of us) don't demand the change, then it wont happen. And then no one has the moral right to blame Congress or the President. You can still continue to say what you want, but it won't change anything.
With all due respect, do you really believe it is social change? If anything had to do with social changes then EB bill would have passed long ago we are also part of social system not outside it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote