India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by immigrant2007 View Post
With all due respect, do you really believe it is social change? If anything had to do with social changes then EB bill would have passed long ago we are also part of social system not outside it.
Not sure what's your point. For well known reasons EB bill is unlikely to happen by itself. Get over it so you can see what is possible. Simply talking about EB reform will not help. If you have the strength, horn and the check book to convince Senate & House, please go right ahead and convince the Congress to do EB bill. If not, what is the point of unnecessary argument.

Large immigration bill that just passed the Senate is a social change. If it isn't, then don't know what is. And if you still disagree, forget about the label. All that we were trying to say was - President by himself can't pass large bills. Confress passes bills based on the mood of the people. And so, everyone who wants to see this bill pass need to step up and speak with their Member of Congress. You can disagree for all you want, but please feel free to push for EB only bill, if that is what you believe in.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote