:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutrip View Post
Aman,

Not sucking up to you but I totally concur with you!

I know even I have posted some negative comment before on this forum therefore it's not fair on my part to say this

BUT I make a request to you

Please disregard all these noise and KEEP UP the good work you are doing in leading us.

Having said that please update us as to what you think will be the approach of the HOUSE; as they say they won't take up this S744 bill

You have led us to reach the 50 yard line like a good quarterback; now help us score the HOMERUN

Since we love cricket "be our Javed Miandad and score 6 of the last Ball! "

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE!!!
ashutrip, you had earlier mentioned that you are a resident of Florida. And someone else had already pointed out, as how you should make contact with your state chapter, and sign up to volunteer. If you have already done that, cool, but from your above message it did not look like it. So again, can you please mail to "fl at immigrationvoice dot org" and ask that you would like to volunteer?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote