India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WalL View Post
I'm not Teddy, but the dates moved because the spillover numbers need to be used up by 9/30/2013 for EB. The only way to do that is to move the PDs and approve cases which become current and apply the numbers DoS says it have available.

With porting, there is double counting of the data. So many EB3-I folks who may have gained GC by porting to EB2 are still counted in the EB3-I data since their dates aren't/weren't current in that category. When it becomes current, the data may be updated to reflect the true waiting applications.
Thanks buddy Iam also one ordinary guy like you. My personal take is that the dates for all categories have been pushed forward quite generously so as to use all available numbers.
For EB3 especially the main reason is that the EB3 ROW demand pipeline is lean even after the date movements in the previous bulletins so those are the numbers that EB3 India and China may stand to gain. If everyone current in September gets approved it would be very good otherwise letís hope for maximum possible approvals, at some point in September all numbers will get exhausted similar to what happens every year.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote