Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Teddy & Others,
Firstly, a big thanks for all the wealth of information being shared on this site. It's probable that the answer to my below question can be searched for within this thread, but I would appreciate a current response:

My priority date is 18 Feb 2003 in the EB3 category. I had applied for 485 in July 2007. I recall fingerprinting being completed around the same time and don't think I got another call for fingerprinting.

- Is it possible that I am asked to undergo fingerprinting again or perform any other actions?
- What is the site where I would register and be able to check the status of my 485 approval?
- Can I perform any actions that will trigger action on my case?

Thanks so much.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote