:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute

Take time to fill your profile before you expect others to spend time to answer your questions.

1. GC processes is not dependent on h1b but it is easy to apply for gc if you are already working there.
employer can file GC for anyone who is not in US and still not an employee. You can retain your priority date but you have to start GC process all over again with your new employer.

2. u can work on EAD as well as invoke AC21 after waiting for 180days after filing I485.
Using the EAD as an Option for Employment Murthy Law Firm : U.S. Immigration Law

This thread my be useful to you.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...plication.html (H1B transfer and immediate PERM application)

you are welcome to ask questions but Google is your best friend for basics.
Spend sometime and do a basic reading of the law, not knowing the law is not and excuse in the eyes of the court.