India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand your frustration but from your post it looks like basically at the end of the day you are mad about 28 bucks and don't want to pay for additional shipping.
I agree in a perfect world this should not happen but you are preaching to the choir.

People on this forum have invested thousands of dollars dealing with the US immigration system not to mention precious time. So I am sorry if they cannot spare more hours posting videos. They have to pick their battles and maybe this is where they do not want to spend their energies on. I remember I was pretty mad at the consulate back in the day when they screwed up my Dad's name on it. I also vented for a while but then moved on since additional 40 dollars were not worth my time and health.

Why don't you go ahead and post your youtube video. I am pretty sure a bunch of people will go and like it. Maybe you can even email the link to Kejrival in Delhi and he might even do a dharna for you.

Its friday tomorrow. Take a chill pill and relax. Have a great weekend.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.