India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute netbacker has a reputation beyond repute
Post And the response from Mathematica, thats doing the study

Thank you so much for your interest in our study and focus groups in the San Francisco/Santa Clara area. Iím writing to follow up on Randyís email, with a little more information about the study.

Mathematica Policy Research and the Migration Policy Institute (MPI) are conducting a study of the H-1B program funded by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The purpose of the study is to help USCIS: 1) obtain external stakeholder perspectives on the H-1B petition process and develop recommendations to improve that process; and 2) better understand the dynamics of high-skilled labor markets in the United States in order to anticipate future demand and make program adjustments. Attached please find more details about the study.

We are holding focus group discussions with H-1B beneficiaries in the San Francisco/Santa Clara areas, to understand their perspectives on these topics. The groups will be confidential in that we will not ask people to identify themselves by their full names (we would ask for first names only) nor the name of their company or organization (we would only ask for the general sector or industry in which they work). This information will also not appear in any materials produced for the study or be shared with USCIS. Participants will receive a $25 gift card in appreciation for their time, and light refreshments will be served.

If you can participate, we have just a few brief screening questions to ask you to help us prepare for the group. Is there a convenient time when someone could call you to ask these questions? My colleague, Angela (copied), or I can follow up with a phone call whenever you have about 5-10 minutes to talk. (Please reply to both of us, as I wonít be in the office tomorrow).

Additionally, if you have any other contacts who are H-1B beneficiaries, we would be interested in involving them in the focus group as well. Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone who might be interested in joining a focus group for this study.

Thank you again for your interest!

Best,
Mary Anne
Mary Anne Anderson [MAAnderson@mathematica-mpr.com]
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote