:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts ctm1234 is infamous around these parts
Default EB2 visa bulletin

June 3, 2014
The priority date cut-off for EB-2 India could advance by nearly five years, to an early summer 2009 date, by the September Visa Bulletin. EB-2 China is projected to move forward by five weeks per month for the remainder of the fiscal year, but EB-3 China will remain static and could retrogress further if demand does not subside. EB-5 China may become unavailable in August or September, but is expected to become current when FY 2015 begins on October 1.

The nearly five-year surge in India EB-2 availability is due to the application of unused immigrant visas in the EB-1 and EB-2 worldwide categories, according to Charles Oppenheim, the senior State Department official responsible for visa control. EB-3 India is projected to advance slowly, by one week per month, through the end of the current fiscal year. EB-3 China is expected to move forward slowly during FY 2015. Rapid advancement is anticipated for EB-3 Philippines in the last months of the fiscal year, but EB-3 for all other countries is expected to hold at current cut-off dates.

Fragomen global corporate immigration law | News and Resources United States
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote