:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiani_1 View Post
Not giving any excuses, just described what happened.

What's happened has happened now. Just trying to figure out, what's the best thing to do going forward, and how to fix it.

Per USCIS, they are processing November-20-2013 I-485 applications, and mine was filed December 1 2013.

I'm thinking I should just sit wait to hear back on my I-485.
If they approved it and I receive my GC, after that I should look to fix the tax thing.

Does anyone know:
1. What's the consequences of what happened?
2. And what's the solution?

Thanks friends!
So what happens if your tax fraud is caught before you application is reviewed for approval? And what happens if IRS finds out?

And why should you be worried if you try to fix tax now vs waiting. I think you had made up your mind already about hiding it before you asked. I do not think I would agree with you and will take such a risk of waiting to be caught.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote