:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiani_1 View Post
If that happens, then obviously I'll have to face that situation, and do what's seem best in that case.

Whether I attempt to fix it today or in a few months...either way it's a bad situation from what I can tell. My only hesitation is doing something about it right away is, what if it'll somehow mess up my I-485 (which I've waited YEARS) ....which I why I'm trying to solicit advice from folks.

While this mistake was going on (without my knowledge), I still got H1 stamps, EAD/AP etc ...that's why I'm leaning towards waiting to see if I can the GC in my hands 1st

But I'll do what seems best based on the feedback I receive.
Although it's pretty obvious from your post that you cheated on taxes for all these years. Your whole explanation about realizing that you are doing a tax fraud through a forum makes no sense.

There is no possible way that you went through green card process, did your taxes yourself and did not know you were cheating on taxes.

Infact, the question you want to ask is:
"Will USCIS check IRS records and I may get denied?"

Let's be super liberal and assume that you had no clue about it, but the moment you realized it and did not report it to IRS, you ARE DEFINITELY DOING A FRAUD.

I wish you get caught and kicked out of the country now, right now.

You are the kind of people who have bring shame to immigrants, I feel sorry and ashamed to have came across your post.

If you have the last bit of decency left, go pay your taxes now.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote