:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidisi View Post
AceMan - I thought this country has provided everything you need? Then why even bother with different ways and Rory Becks etc. when you are enjoying all the benefits of a H1-B visa?
When you see things as personal, your judgement gets clouded. Is that your best shot? It is not my need or my want. I respect the rules of the land. Anyways I will try and put forward my point.

On the other side you have conservative citizens group who are against immigration and they are a very powerful group. Their voices are heard across over by US Citizens. It is a different matter, lot of people don't agree with them. However decision makers don't object it. They are the voters who decide the fate of representatives now. Not 20 years down the line.

Legal immigration IV is representing is very minuscule in the big picture of immigration reform. However if IV were with the other group, the chances that legal immigrants plight, may be seen in a different light compared to the undocumented.

If you think it is not workable, counter it with your reasons, instead of harping over my benefits.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote