:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008candid View Post
Posting just to keep this thread active and hope alive.
An another forum is so active with high hopes, just wondering if IV has any insight of EO?
I have been to so many forums and must say that the inside information I get on Immigrationvoice can never be found on any other site. But here updates are only given sparingly and you have to look at website and also immigrationvoice facebook page for information. You will mostly find rumors and speculations elsewhere. Nobody has the kind of access that Immigrationvoice has. Being active with high hopes that have no basis or inside information has no meaning for me. My time is limited for gossip. It only helps their business so that more people can come to their for-profit websites.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote