India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
A must read for everyone here. Excellent article on the subject at hand

https://beta.cironline.org/reports/j...workers-in-us/

Firstly thank you for posting it.

Secondly I really wonder why nobody on this forum and even on other websites are not discussing this. For them calculating the next bulletin is more important or maybe they are also part of this fraud. They come to this country but hook or crook and cry fowl when they get a better option. So a part of me says I guess its good, if these fraud immigrants are badly treated. But I know its a bad thing to say. Fraud is a disease in H1B, EAD, H4, L1 community and it is high time it is cured. It is more important than getting greencard or H4 ability to work. If the system is clean, there will no backlog and even genuine qualified H4 will get H1B visas. Currently most H4s are just waiting to get work permit so that they can join these fraud consulting firms. And those who are not IT based can fake resume and can even get a tester role.

"But a loophole inserted amid heavy industry lobbying allowed companies to sue the departing workers for financial damages.

TechServe Alliance, the lobbying organization that represents technology labor brokers, took credit on its website for blocking “the most onerous proposals” in the 1998 bill, saving employers from “burdensome new regulations.”

By allowing labor brokers to recoup costs incurred when workers quit, the law enabled them to disguise illegal penalties, critics say." Is an important info. These guys are no big, but could put in resources and also have a PAC. PAC gives them more leg room to lobby. If you look at their events they are active at chapter level too. One would think that if these slimy guys could do this how come our folks are not united and active against this disease before and even after getting green cards. It seems like a just cause to rid the program of bad apples that bring disrepute to the whole system.

Why is nobody talking about it? Why is other media houses quiet about it? Why are big companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple not talking about it? I do not know really.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.