India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snthampi View Post
You just downloaded a half page of crap with all false equivalences.

You can change jobs on H1. I have changed jobs on H1. Many of my friends have done it. If you have the skills, you can get a job anywhere in the US on H1 visa. So, your argument on that point is mute.

Did you even read everything I wrote? I never said all H1s/L1s are frauds. A person with required qualifications and skills for a H1 visa doesn't have to take up a job for 40-45k. If you do, you really don't have the skills and are getting into it by a false resume. Whether you agree or not, that is fraud.

Trying to justify fraud with personal situations is pathetic. Re-read my first post before downloading your crap again.
If these H1Bs do not have skills and are not bright enough, how are they surviving in Microsoft, Apple, Cisco etc? Either the top companies in the world according to your logic are not good enough for your standards or there is some error in your logic.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote