:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvenkat View Post
How far did the advocacy take us? We have been advocating for how long? 6-7 years. What has drastically changed? Apart from two year EAD what changes have happened in the past?

The issue is Eb3-I is a miniscule minority that is getting screwed over. That is the fact. People have the right to be frustrated. Apart from the 10k eb3 people who have to endure this frustrating wait, Everyone else gets their GC within a 5-6 year period which is a fair time line. So don't blame the people who have every right to get frustrated.

What are you talking about? The entire backlog is EB3-I. It is not a "miniscule minority". Eb3-I is a huge majority. The majority of cowards and wussies. Yes people have right to be frustrated. But people who don't do anything about their problems, will surely be frustrated. Congratulations that you deserve that right. Oh, let me take that back because Eb3-I don't deserve that right. Because if you were truely frustrated, you would be writing letters, doing meetings with lawmakers, collaborating with others wanting to make policy change and shouting on top of the roof to change your situation. Have you done any of this? No. That means you are not frustrated yet. You only pretend that you are frustrated. But you wussies have no guts and no backbone to do anything for yourself. Look at your pathetic self, you think that posting on some internet forum anonymously you are expressing frustration? I'm Eb-2 and I sound more frustrated or hungry to get greencard. On the contrary you sound like a phony, pretending to be frustrated. Which is why you have not done anything to improve your condition. Now don't show your childish behavior telling me to have pitty on you because you are Eb-3 and I am Eb-2. I've traveled to Washington 4 times for 3 days on each trip to speak with lawmakers about backlogs. And most of the time I spoke about solutions for Eb-3 backlogs. What have you done for yourself and Eb-3? Please tell me why others should not blame you for your problems? More importantly, get your facts straight. Eb3-I backlog is a lot more than 10k. Which also explains why you are in this shithole - because if you don't even care to measure the depth of the shithole you are in, then how can you come out of it.

It is not your fault that you don't understand the meaning of advocacy. Advocacy is not an IT project that there is an allocated time & budget, and at the end of budget, on due date you have expected outcome. Politics doesn't work like that which is why advocacy doesn't work like that. Advocacy is generally multi year process which takes time to change the hearts and minds of policy makers, then you have to wait for the opportune time and political climate, find your champion to push for your bill and then neutralize all opponents so majority will vote for your position. This is just a small summary because it is lot more complex than that. When I was traveling to DC for one of the IV advocacy event, during the training session, IV lobbyist suggested that we read the book - the art of war by Sun Tzu. I came back home and many months later, last year I found time to read this book. It was an eye opener. You should consider reading it if you have time.

There is only one way to fix Eb3-I. Advocacy. What else is the alternative? tracking your dates? Best of luck.

Nothing personal and no hard feelings.

Respectfully and In peace,
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.