:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
While there is expectation that there maybe something for us based on our Immigration voice-Administration meetings and positive reaction to our proposed changes, at the end of the day whoever advocates the most gets it.

Undocumented have been advocating a lot for many years. They have invested millions in it. For legals it has been companies who have advocated and have invested millions. So if we want interests of legal immigrants not be overlooked we should be speaking up more, travel more often in large numbers to DC, have recurring contribution every month. This is the only way IV can put in more resources at work, do more frequent meetings so that the issue is not buried. Legal immigrants who have received greencards or have become citizens also need to continue the association and play a larger role in terms of campaign contributions to lawmakers, having a PAC, investing in policy research and basically formalizing this effort on a much larger scale. This issue needs to tackled beyond forums, selfish interests, calculations and tracking discussions, and petty differences. I do not see any other way that we can get everything we want on forums be given to us.
Thank you for all your efforts. It's been awfully quiet here, especially when immigration admin fixes is in the news everyday.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote