India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pak View Post
Immigration Voice Newsletter: 11/19/2014

November 19, 2014 at 7:59am
Dear Friends,

As many of you may have heard, President Obama’s administration is planning to announce immigration relief in the form of administrative reform in the next few days. While the exact details are unknown at this time, there are some specific reforms that we have requested (http://goo.gl/Cfg70C) the White House and the Department of Homeland Security’s policy makers for the skilled immigration system. We expect that many of these reforms are likely to be included in the package that is announced. This announcement may come as early as this week.

In addition to recapture of unused green cards and EAD for H-4 visa holders, Immigration Voice has pushed for many different quality of life fixes to the system. We expect that a combination of the following fixes, in some variation, will be announced very soon by the administration.

www.ImmigrationVoice.org

With all the above 8 points I am still unable to get how the process is going to reduce time for people who are already been waiting from 2003? I think I am missing something here. Can some one explain? I could allow people who missed 2007 train to be on board again, but that would just give EAD and nothing much. It's been 7 years and extending EAD after EAD every time. I see no end to the process.