:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbusgc View Post
Executive Actions on Immigration | USCIS

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...ss_actions.pdf

Both of these documents doesn't mention about EAD for I140 (aka pre-registration option)... am I missing something??? Sorry guys just wanted to make sure that its part of the official announcement.
I don't see it spelled out that way anywhere, but I assume that if IV is so confident about it, it will be done! After all, the devil is in the details...there's a lot of detail that needs to follow this announcement, let's stay tuned!

BTW, I found this online which seems relevant to the issue at hand. I wonder if IV can throw some light on whether the rulemaking process for it has already begun, or was planned at one point in 2009 and then dropped? If so, can they pick it up again to expedite it or does it start from scratch??

View Rule: Preference Alien Registration of intention to apply for adjustment of status; Pre-filing of certain applications
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote