India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCkiyaGanja View Post
Phatela jeb sil jayega jo chahe ga mil jayega..tere bhi din aayengay chotey acha khasa hil jayega..ruknay ka nahi thaknay ka nahi..advocacy kartey rehna ka.. bheja kyun sarkanay ka.
So the Administration did something good for us and you complaint is that why can it not happen immediately? Is that right? Yes the change has to go through a process and it will take a few months for regulations to go in. They have assured us that the regulation process for these fixes will be quick, and even attempted to provide the timeline, but that is not enough. You want everything right now or else according to you nothing will happen, even after the fixes were announced?

If you are so good, why don't you ask your employer to do GC immediately for you. Or your lawyer to reply to your email immediately?

There is time to go back to your old self to bicker and waste time fighting with each other over online forums, and there is a time to at least be thankful to the President for did for us. But I guess some things never change.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote