:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donate to iv

I forgot to mention. We need to support IV as well. This change didn't happen because of good intentions. It took lots of passion, time and financial support. LOTS. Now more than ever we need to support IV and DONATE. I am a recurring donor and will pledge an additional $100 today to THANK IV for getting the job done.

If you have never donated, today is the day. Sign up for a recurring donation, help keep the work IV does alive. We are not done yet, this is a GREAT first step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosetavo View Post
Kudos to IV for all the hard work across the years. This didn't happen overnight, credibility with the White House doesn't happen in a few months. These changes were YEARS in the making. Lots of hours, time away from families, sacrifices at home and work. IV Core, we salute you. Those of us that put in our little grain of sand are SOOOOO PROUD OF IV at this time.

It's so funny to see folks complaining about the EO's, yes they are not perfect, yes we'd like more clarity and details and precise timelines, etc. But guess what? TODAY WE CELEBRATE!!!!! We'll look into details tomorrow.

If you have read anything on these forums at all during the last years, you'll see IV's hand on ALL of the admin fixes for employment-based immigrants. GREAT JOB!!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote