India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachuin23 View Post
Never mind, I re-read your explanation and it looks like my understanding was incorrect. Previously approved I-140 would not be eligible for EAD if applicant has changed jobs. Those applicants would have to wait for their PERM approval and file fresh I-140 for EAD. However, they can use that EAD for any future job change.
Yes that is correct. Although, this analysis is based on series of discussions with policy makers over past several months. So we'd say that lets wait for the final rule notification/memo etc. No one can tell ahead of time for certain about the finer details of these rules. And please save yourself from not depending on any immigration lawyer website to look for answers because NO immigration lawyer was part of any of these discussions and we don't think they have any clue what happened or what will happen. In the coming weeks, as folks will be looking for answers, some usual suspects will start posting "inside information" ;-) on their websites, and in our experience most of this information is not true.

We would suggest that you save yourself time and not waste time on reading mostly useless discussions over online forums. When the information will be released you will for sure know and we will also send newsletter. If we know something sooner, and we are able to share that information, then we will for sure let you know.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote