Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute dipdowndust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re-file 485 to add spouse

I filed my 485 in 2007 when all dates became current and got EAD/AP. I got married after this event and therefore my wife does not have EAD/AP. I am currently not working with the company from which I got my I-140 approved. Currently I am on H1B and thats because to have H-4 status for my spouse. My priority date never became current after 2007 so I never got chance to add my spouse. Given above details my question is :

Can I re-file I-485 and add my spouse to my GC application ?

I really thank IV for this huge win. I have been part of advocacy event once and I know how much work goes in planning such events. There are lot of people who are involved night and day to make these things happen. People who have never taken part in this event I strongly urge you guys to be part of it atleast once and talk to your friends about this event.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote