:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramalingam View Post
Usually any immigration bill comes and expires at the end of the period. Even if house is able to pass then Senate it is difficult. Basically Co-sponsoring will be used to gauge the support. But bringing a bill is on the hands of leadership. The leadership could bring a bill which may have only a few co-sponsors. At the same time there will be even majority of house is co-sponsor still leadership may not bring the bill for the debate. So if anyone is optimistic of passage of any immigration bill I will ask one question. Is this time different? The answer gives the chance of passage of bill. Or At least this time are you anything different for lobbying the bill?
It is easy to be suspicious and ask questions. If there was not a good chance for it, we would not be pushing for it. We are not paid money to push for it like lobbyists. There are other bills like startup act, i d act and so on but we are focusing energy here because this seems to have the best chance. To understand how it is different, you need to come to advocacy events or trust. If you do not do either of that you are not going to get answers.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote