India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute
Post Sample Documents - Affidavit of Birth

Below is a sample template for Affidavit of Birth referenced in the (Questions and Answers on How to file Adjustment Of Status)summary document that might come handy while preparing the supporting documents needed for filing of Adjustment of Status.
__________________________________________________ ____________________
Quote:
AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH

I, Full Name of person signing this Affidavit, do hereby solemnly state and affirm as follows:
  1. I am over twenty-one (21) years of age and otherwise competent to execute the instant affidavit.
  2. I was born on MMM DD, YYYY, at Name of City, Name of Country.
  3. I have known Your Full Name since the day she/he was born, because I am her/his provide relationship/father/mother
  4. I personally know that Your Full Name was born on MMM DD, YYYY, at Name of City, Name of Country because I was present at the time of birth / delivered her/him.
    • The full names of Your First Names parents are:
      Father : Provide Full Name
      Mother : Provide Full Name
    • My current address is:
      Provide Mailing Address
      Of person signing
      This Affidavit

Date: MMM DD, YYYY
_______Signature_____
Full Name of person signing this Affidavit

I hereby declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the United States of America (28 U.S.C. 1746) that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on MMM DD, YYYY at Name of City, Name of Country.

_______Signature_____
Full Name of person signing this Affidavit

Last edited by The Alchemist; 04-20-2015 at 12:52 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote