India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute
Post Sample Documents - Employment Letter

Below is a sample template for Employment Letter referenced in the summary document (Questions and Answers on How to file Adjustment Of Status) that might come handy while preparing the supporting documents needed for filing of Adjustment of Status.
__________________________________________________ _____________

To be printed on Company Letterhead

Quote:
Date: MM/DD/YYYY

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS

Re: Permanent Residence of First Name LAST NAME

Dear Sir or Madam:

This letter is to confirm that, Your Full Name will be employed with us on full time, permanent basis upon receiving approval of his/her permanent residence application. He/She will receive an annual salary of no less than XX,XXX /Year. His/Her job title will be Your Job Title and he/she will be performing the following duties:

Provide the exact same job description used in the PERM/labor certification process.

This letter serves as an expression of intent and is not intended to abrogate the at-will nature of employment and is not to be construed as a binding contract.

Please feel free to contact us if your office should require any further information.

Sincerely,

Company Name

By_________________________
Name of Authorized Signatory
Title of the person
Phone # office
Fax #
Email Address

Last edited by The Alchemist; 04-20-2015 at 07:21 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote