India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute
Post Rules for this thread

Please post all questions and clarification requests about How to file Adjustment Of Status on this thread.

For the purpose of relevance of this thread and discussion, couple of reminders:
  1. This thread is only for clarifications and questions on How to file Adjustment Of Status
  2. We will do our best to provide answers and clarifications, however before posting a question, please read this thread and search if the questions is already posted and answered.
Hope this thread will help everyone get ready for filing of Adjustment of Status (I-485).
Thank You!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote