India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandgupta View Post
Thanks for the quick reply.

It would be nice if in the new proposed system, we eliminate this clause as we are trying to make the system more effective. People should be allowed to file for AOS based on approved I-140 only in the new system.
The system after the Admin fixes will allow EAD after I-140 and will allow filing Adjustment of Status when the priority date is not current on VB. So one would be able to change job after I-140 and employer's withdrawal of I-140 will not mean much. And one will be able to file AOS from different employer.

But for now, the current system requires filing AOS with the same employer. We suggest you prepare your situation based on this fact.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote