I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gap123 is on a distinguished road
Default AOS for my spouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
Please post all questions and clarification requests about How to file Adjustment Of Status on this thread.

For the purpose of relevance of this thread and discussion, couple of reminders:
  1. This thread is only for clarifications and questions on How to file Adjustment Of Status
  2. We will do our best to provide answers and clarifications, however before posting a question, please read this thread and search if the questions is already posted and answered.
Hope this thread will help everyone get ready for filing of Adjustment of Status (I-485).
Thank You!
Thank you IV for all the efforts and the detailed checklist for filing AOS. You the only hope for all the high skilled immigrants.
I have a question regarding filing of AOS for my spouse. My current status is I-140 approved in EB2 category (PD July 2011). My spouse’s current status is AOS using EAD, filed in EB3 category (PD June 2007). Since she has a pending I-485 and has EAD can I file AOS again along with my application? The reason I want to re-file instead of keeping her current AOS and EAD is that, if my spouse can get an EAD through me it will give her more flexibility to change to a job that is not ‘same or similar’ as mentioned in her Labor. Please advise.

Last edited by The Alchemist; 04-23-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote