Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
braveone is on a distinguished road

I have noted down you name and information. I live in central NJ and with your attitude I am sure that I won't be going to you for anything whatsoever.

These beggars (i.e. lawyers and now doctors) have nowhere else to go but to extract money from immigrants by infusing fear. Good that I'm neither a lawyer nor a doctor, so I am not sucking anyone's blood to earn my living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTagayun View Post
With reference to the I-693 Medical Examination Instructions you provide, and in particular the comments on IMMUNIZATION HISTORY:

We are a Neurological Practice, Certified Civil Surgeon's Office (I-693 Examinations), and a Certified Neuropsychological Examiner with regard to Examining Permanent Residents (and/or their caregivers) seeking WAIVERS of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, AND U.S. CIVICS TESTING PROTOCOLS, commonly known as N-648 Waivers.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT U.S.C.I.S. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE U.S. CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC), DO NOT CONSIDER AS ACCEPTABLE "LETTERS FROM HOME COUNTRY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS" ISSUED YEARS (DECADES?) AFTER CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATIONS, CERTIFYING THAT THOSE CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATIONS OCCURRED!
SUCH RECORDS A-R-E N-O-T "CONTEMPORANEOUS RECORDS" (CREATED AT THE TIME OF IMMUNIZATION), AND ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION.

AND FURTHER, ATTEMPTING TO "SANITIZE" SUCH AFTER-THE-FACT FOREIGN PHYSICIAN'S CERTIFICATIONS, BY HAVING A U.S. PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, RECORD THOSE AFTER-THE-FACT STATEMENTS, AS AN AUTHORIZED HISTORICAL RECORD, AMOUNTS TO MEDICAL FRAUD!

Since most applicants we examine have been waiting for their Residency Interviews for years, and the I-693 Examination is the last step prior to most Interviews, we STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST ATTEMPTING TO "GAME" THE I-693 system!

We send our applicants to outside wholesale locations for their required vaccinations--so we have no financial interest in the matter. And most adult applicants, after we have carefully examined them, only require two or three vaccinations. SO IT WOULD BE EXCEEDINGLY FOOLISH TO ATTEMPT TO EVADE THE REQUIRED CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS (IF NEEDED), JUST TO SAVE A RELATIVELY SMALL AMOUNT!

Most Applicants use attorneys for their long and involved immigration procedures. And the I-693/Immunization process is a very small amount in comparison to the legal fees expended.

M.B. TAGAYUN, M.D.
CLIFTON, NEW JERSEY
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote