:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpayne1 View Post
Hello Administrator2 and other IV senior members,

First off, I wanted to say that all your efforts are much appreciated.

I have a question regarding the potential upcoming administrative fixes. My I-140 was still pending when I was at the end of my 6th year on H1B (after all the recaptured time) and as a result, I had to leave the US to go work at one of my company's international locations. The plan was to work outside the US until my I-140 and 3 year H1B (based on approved I-140) were approved and then come back into the US on the new H1B. While outside the US, my I-140 was approved, but shortly after that, I was laid off due to reduction in work force at my company. So needless to say, there is no way they can proceed with the H1B (based on approved I-140) now. I was wondering if the upcoming fixes would allow me to re-enter the US (based on my approved I-140) through consular processing. I realize most of these fixes pertain to Adjustment of Status and EAD/AP for people already in the US. Does anybody know if there is anything in the fixes that would help my situation at all? Will I be eligible to apply for an EAD (or its equivalent) through consular processing?

Thanks.
Very interesting question, Do not know. May be someone else here knows
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote