:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babapranab View Post
There is nothing wrong in giving heads up, this will give more awareness to people like you and me and many others.

No one else other than Aman & co has worked hard enough for all changes that you see now.

Remember that Aman & co has nothing to gain by this reforms, they have all they need to work and stay in this country. Please grow up and learn to appreciate people working for some great cause that is going to benefit people like you and me. Please do not show your true colors.
Good question Ravi, and I would try to answer

The way it works in US is that there are many organizations for immigration including IV which works closely with administration. IV is the only one having goal of eliminating eb green card backlog. When some announcement has to happen, the organizations which white house administration trusts are briefed ahead on what is coming. If there was no value in doing so, why would white house bother to do so ? It shows that administration trusts certain organizations and want those organizations to give "heads up" to their members so that members feel that their organization is in the know of things and working in right direction. Before this, there were many instances including November executive actions and h4 ead where we were able to give correct heads up and those who are attacking right now did not choose to give credit for that. Is not that unfair ? That to me shows that their agenda is to criticize IV when something goes wrong and go in hiding when something does happen.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote