:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

I was out and about attempting to find out what the unwashed denizens of less reputable forums were upto, when I came across the following petition:

Support I140 EAD for Americans in Waiting | Petition2Congress

I thought it would be remiss of me not not point out the folly of signing said petition. Firstly, this is a petition to Congress. Congress cannot do an executive action - only the Executive can.

I don't think it has occurred to the 756 (and counting) people who have signed said petition, that more than half of the Congress HATES our good Presidents executive action. Yet, they take it upon themselves to helpfully tell aforesaid congressmen and congresswomen that the I-140EAD+AP we are getting is a part of the HATED executive action. They are thoughtfully telling all the 300+ Republicans on Capitol hill that I-140EAD+AP is to be added to their list of things to HATE - along with Obamacare, DACA and DAPA.

This is why we do not like people signing unsanctioned petitions or sending out unsanctioned tweets. Its not because we are bad people, its because most outsiders who don't know how things work, end up doing more harm than good.

We can add this petition to the list of recent blunders by the Einstein's in our community like, the unsanctioned emails sent to USCIS suggesting that a delay to I-140 EAD + AP is acceptable and those disturbing tweets mentioned at the beginning of this thread.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote