:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengs View Post
IV community,

Thanks for being with us in this effort. Your persistence in calling your representative's local offices is very important in maintaining continuity to our efforts at DC. We had a very productive 2 day session at the congress, very warm reception and response and more than 90% offices agree with us. Their only request is, that they want to hear from their constituents. We had several states like FL, CA, NH from where we had no members attending this event. Some of us represented IV as this is a national problem, and even those offices gave us 30-45 mins and heard our requests and have not slammed the doors on us (as some people uses to scare away real fighters). I am reiterating again- they want to hear from their constituents- and they are you. Call every day, until they cosponsor the bill. I heard from one house member that one guy (who didn't even attend event and no one in IV knows him) represents IV and calls the representative's office every day (since last May) regarding the bill, and that representative is very eager to put her name on the list.

So my friends, please please keep calling, until they say YES.

Hum honge kaamyab ekdin! We shall overcome someday (very soon!)
It was an honor fighting the good fight by your side. There is no doubt in my mind that we will win this fight.

But people need to followup. This game is all about the followup.

We need the people in the districts to call in and say immigration voice is your voice - and HR.213 will be hugely beneficial for people in their states.

Thank you for coming. It was an honor fighting beside you and getting to know you as a human being.

Last edited by The Alchemist; 06-18-2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: corrected bill #
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.