:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Co-sponsors that would really help:

Steve Scalise (Republican LA-1): House Majority Whip. Louisiana New Orleans area.
Kevin McCarthy (Republican CA-23): House Majority Leader. Bakersfield, CA area.
John Boehner (Republican OH-8): Speaker of the House. Nearby Cities. Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus OH area.

For the above, if you are in those states please don't forget to call. Please note that Kevin McCarthy and John Boehner did not give us appts because there was no one working those offices at the local level. Please adjust your message to those offices accordingly. For Boehner and McCarthy, it is particularly important to have local presence. So, if you or your friends/family can drive to their offices, please PM me.

We already have someone working on Steve Scalise locally (which is the main reason we got the meeting). But more people calling/visiting his offices, puts more pressure on them - so please step up.

Regarding Scalise, you can either collaborate or work independently with the person working the office - depending on your mutual comfort levels.

For everybody else on the list we published - please call.

There is one more thing you can do to enhance the impact of your call - ask to speak to the person who deals with immigration POLICY in their office and give the message to them instead of the first person who picks up the phone. Giving the message/voicemail directly to the immigration staffer eliminates the small risk of the message not reaching the right destination. You can get to the person who deals with Immigration Policy by asking to speak to a staffer who deals with immigration policy when they pick up the phone.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote