:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdgc View Post
This is the first post that that makes sense. Thank you for thinking this over and laying down in simple way for me to understand. You are right. I should not have given any money to Siskind. I was naive and got carried by drum beat on the other forum. I was even supporting him on tweeter as soon as the visa bulletin was reversed. But by the time I gave money to him the litigation was already filed. So I could not have done anything. But it was my fault and I regret it. Now that I think about all that, it makes me mad as hell because I gave money against my own interest. My wife told me not to give money for litigation but i did no listen. It is my fault and I accept it. This is my 2nd green card petition after job change. Right now I am really feeling stressed and I really need to file AOS. What can we do to fix visa bulletin now? What can IV to to help now?
and yours is the first sincere post that i've seen today..... accepting when you are wrong becoz there is nothing bad about acknowledging that (as you said)..... but only handful of people do that....

your fault is not that you gave him money..... your fault is that you started beating down the drum to support him on twitter and everywhere else which encouraged him and gave him the confidence that he will be able to raise the money he wanted..... becoz you participated in getting him that confidence is the reason he decided to file his lawsuit.... and when he did file the lawsuit..... you and others like you delivered by giving him the money he wanted..... which he probably expected based on the chatter on twitter...... so your intent to give him money declared by beating down the drum on twitter is at fault.... and you followed through by actually giving him the money after the case was filed.... by which time any chance of VB reversal was dead....

i am so surprised that u gave money becoz i thought u understood the games lawyers play.... how can you fall for this?...... and this is not what you want to hear but it is too late now.... u cannot take back the lawsuit and the government is now dug in (becoz it was forced to take that position) in court..... u can't do anything about oct VB.... learn to move on (as you said)..... but next time see the bigger picture before you go with heard mentality.... if you learn this lesson from this event then you will be in good shape in future...... listen to IV.... and that what I did.... wish u would have done the same.....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote